Designed for rapid development of Embedded Vision applications, this kit includes a DragonBoard™ 410c by Arrow Electronics, based on the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 410E processor, with a D3 DesignCore® Camera Mezzanine Board, and a 5MP micro camera module. Direct MIPI CSI-2 access to camera data allows more realistic evaluation of Embedded Vision designs. Kit purchase includes software distribution and single-use licensing.
Use this kit for technology evaluation and proof-of-concept. Learn more about product development with D3.
Benchtop evaluation and proof-of-concept. Contact D3 for further development.
See Arrow website
Additional Product Information
One (1) DragonBoard™ 410c Development Board by Arrow Electronics
- 64-bit capable Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 410E processor
- Advanced processing power
- Bluetooth® connectivity
One (1) D3 DesignCore® Camera Mezzanine Board OV5640
- Connects up to two MIPI CSI-2 cameras
- Access to other communication interfaces on the Snapdragon™ 410E including I2C, SPI, and UART
One (1) Leopard Imaging Micro Camera Module OV5640
- OmniVision® 5MP image sensor
- Micro lens with autofocus
- Available output formats include 5MP at 15fps and 1080p at 30fps
- Conforms to 96Boards Consumer Edition specification
- Supports Arrow DragonBoard™ 410c
- Direct MIPI CSI-2 camera access
- 5MP autofocus camera module included
- Software support: Linux (Debian)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Read the DragonBoard™ 410c Camera Kit Data Sheet for additional information and product specifications.
Get to market fast with D3 Engineering Product Development Services
Purchase of a DesignCore® kit gives you a license to evaluate the technology and use it as a platform for product development. Our Design Services team can help, using DesignCore platforms as reference designs for your product development, to reduce risk and accelerate time to market.
We can also help you integrate a DesignCore design directly into your product for a license fee. Finally we can supply part or all of your final system as original device manufacturer (ODM) products. DesignCore kits can be used to evaluate these ODM products.