The RVP-TDA4Vx is a multi-camera platform that enables synchronous acquisition of eight 2MP FPD-Link™ III SerDes capture streams with real-time processing and analytics. The Display Port video output features MST technology and supports up to 4 serial displays. The system supports Hardware in the loop architectures via a CSI2-TX peripheral and PCIe. Kit purchase includes software distribution and single-use licensing. Use this kit for on-vehicle evaluation and proof-of-concept. Learn more about product development with D3.
TDA4x RVP SDK
Available starting at quantity of 10. Contact D3.
DesignCore® D3RCM-IMX390-953 Rugged Camera Module
DesignCore® D3CM-IMX390 Camera Module
Additional Product Information
Read the DesignCore® RVP-TDA4Vx Development Kit Data Sheet for additional information and product specifications.
- Texas Instruments TDA4VM SoC Processor
- Internal ISP capable of processing 8 2MP cameras streams
- DisplayPort with MST or FPDLink™ III display options
- Interface support for Dual Ethernet Ports, USB 3.1/C, and 6x CAN-FD Bus ports (2 with wake options)
- Multiple storage options including UFS, PCIe SSD, External PCIe, and USB
- Sensor input support for up to 8x high speed cameras, 6x RADAR units via CANFD or Ethernet, Ultrasonic units via serial port, and LIDAR units via Ethernet or USB
- CSI2-TX Port enables Hardware In the Loop (HIL) development support for algorithm verification
- Compact, rugged packaging for on-vehicle testing
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Automated Valet Park (AVP)
- Deep Learning and Analytics
- Object Identification and Tracking
- Collision Avoidance
- Driver Notification
- Multi-Camera Display
- Mirror Replacement
- Driver and Cabin Monitoring
- Infotainment and Telematics
Autonomous Guided Vehicles
Industrial Vehicle Systems
RADAR, Ultrasonic, and LIDAR
High MP cameras
Safety and Security Critical Systems
Get to market fast with D3 Engineering Product Development Services
Purchase of a DesignCore® kit gives you a license to evaluate the technology and use it as a platform for product development. Our Design Services team can help, using DesignCore platforms as reference designs for your product development, to reduce risk and accelerate time to market.
We can also help you integrate a DesignCore design directly into your product for a license fee. Finally we can supply part or all of your final system as original device manufacturer (ODM) products. DesignCore kits can be used to evaluate these ODM products.