*Inventory Reduction Sale!*
This 1.3 MP FPD-Link™ III camera is a rugged camera module featuring the OmniVision OV10640 image sensor. It is designed for automotive and performance-critical industrial applications. It has superior thermal characteristics and was designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
Use Limitation Notice: D3RCM-OV10640-913 rugged camera modules 1000332 and 1000601 are available as pre-production prototypes. They are intended for mechanical, optical and functional product development use only.
Additional Product Information
OV10640 Camera Module
- OmniVision® OV10640 Image Sensor
- FPD-Link™ III camera with DS90UB913 Serializer
- Very small size
- 194 degree and 52 degree lens options
- Resolution: 1280×1080 @ 30fps
- Formats: 3x12b RAW, PWL, 20b linear combined
- Ultra-lightweight (<10 g excluding lens)
- Excellent thermal management
- Perfect camera axis alignment
- Power over coax (PoC) with multiplexed video stream and control channel
- Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Mirror Replacement
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Industrial Autonomous Vehicles
- Unattended Surveillance
- Process Automation
- Machine Vision
DesignCore RVP-TDA3x Development Kit w/2Ghz FPD-Link™ III
DesignCore TDA3x Automotive Starter Kit
DesignCore RVP-DM50x Development Kit
DesignCore DM50x Industrial Starter Kit
Read the DesignCore D3RCM-OV10640-913 Rugged Camera Module Data Sheet for additional information and product specifications.
SKU (194 FOV): 1000332
SKU (52 FOV): 1000601
Get to market fast with D3 Engineering Product Development Services
We can support integration of D3 Camera Modules into your end product with services including custom ISP tuning, software drivers, and verification support. We can also help you speed embedded vision system development with our proven DesignCore® vision processor platforms and full-cycle embedded product development services. Our expertise in imaging system design will help you get to market faster, while reducing the risks and costs of new product development.