Contact D3 for Price:
These compact radar modules facilitate rapid integration of real-time radar into automotive applications. Features include small form factor module (38mm x 38mm), simple interface, easy integration into embedded systems, and customized solutions and support. Use for evaluation or in production systems. Learn more about product development with D3.
TI AWR1243, TI AWR1443
Available starting at quantity of 100. Contact D3.
Additional Product Information
Read the DesignCore Radar Modules Data Sheet for additional information and product specifications.
- Texas Instruments AWR1xxx mmWave all-CMOS Radar Technology
- Small Form Factor Module
- Low Power, High Performance
- Ambient Temp Range -40°C to 85°C
- Simple Interface (Serial, Power)
- Easy Integration into Embedded Systems
- Long-Lifetime Availability and Support
- Customization and Integration with DesignCore® Platforms
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
- Pedestrian/Bicyclist Detection
- Lane Change Assist (LCA)
- Rear Collision Avoidance (RCA)
- Proximity Warning
- Parking Assist
- Driver Monitoring
Get to market fast with D3 Engineering Product Development Services
Purchase of a DesignCore® kit gives you a license to evaluate the technology and use it as a platform for product development. Our Design Services team can help, using DesignCore platforms as reference designs for your product development, to reduce risk and accelerate time to market.
We can also help you integrate a DesignCore design directly into your product for a license fee. Finally we can supply part or all of your final system as original device manufacturer (ODM) products. DesignCore kits can be used to evaluate these ODM products.