Contact D3 for Price:
These compact mmWave sensor modules facilitate rapid integration of real-time sensing into industrial applications. Features include a small, modular form factor (38mm x 38mm), simple interface, easy integration into embedded systems, customized solutions, and support.
TI xWR1443, TI xWR1642, xWR1243
Evaluation or production systems.
Available starting at quantity of 100. Contact D3.
Additional Product Information
- Texas Instruments xWR1xxx mmWave Radar System on Chip Technology
- Small, Modular Form Factor
- Low Power, High Performance
- Ambient Temp Range -40°C to 125°C (option)
- Simple Interface (Serial, Power) for xWR1443 and xWR1642
- High Speed Interface for Raw Data Available
- Easy Integration into Embedded Systems
- Long-Lifetime Availability and Support
- Customization and Integration with DesignCore® Platforms
- Autonomous Industrial Vehicles and Robotics
- Materials Handling
- Factory Automation
- Building Automation
- Drones and Surveillance
- Traffic Monitoring
- Industrial Sensors for Precision Distance, Angle, and Velocity Measurement
- Level Probing and Vibration Monitoring
Read the DesignCore mmWave Sensor Modules Fact Sheet for additional information and product specifications.
Get to market fast with D3 Engineering Product Development Services
Purchase of a DesignCore® kit gives you a license to evaluate the technology and use it as a platform for product development. Our Design Services team can help, using DesignCore platforms as reference designs for your product development, to reduce risk and accelerate time to market.
We can also help you integrate a DesignCore design directly into your product for a license fee. Finally we can supply part or all of your final system as original device manufacturer (ODM) products. DesignCore kits can be used to evaluate these ODM products.