D3 Engineering helps customers develop in-cabin driver monitoring systems (DMS) and get to market fast. The DesignCore™ DMS Kit features industry-leading algorithms from FotoNation running on the proven DesignCore™ RVP-TDA3x rugged vision platform. Two D3 camera modules with IR and visible illumination provide driver monitoring and iris tracking.
The DMS Kit is designed to run the FotoNation DMS + Iris Tracking Application Library.
Use this kit for on-vehicle or field evaluation and proof-of-concept. Learn more about product development with D3.
NDA required with D3 Engineering; D3 will contact you upon order submission.
NDA and Evaluation Agreement required with FotoNation.
D3 Engineering Advanced Vision Frameworks, FotoNation DMS + Iris Tracking Application Library (delivered separately by FotoNation), Texas Instruments Vision SDK
8 – 10 weeks
Additional Product Information
RVP-TDA3x ECU (Electronics Control Unit) specifications – Read the DesignCore RVP-TDA3x Development Kit Data Sheet
- D3 Rugged Vision Platform (RVP) with Texas Instruments TDA3x automotive processor and 4GHz FPD-Link™ III SerDes
- Two D3 Camera Modules (D3CM) with Sony IMX290 image sensor and illumination
- One camera for driver monitoring
- One camera for driver monitoring + iris tracking
- FotoNation driver monitoring, facial detection, and iris detection algorithms with evaluation licensing (delivered separately from FotoNation)
- TI Vision SDK and D3 Advanced Vision Frameworks
- HD video display
- Automotive 12VDC power
- DMS evaluation accessories
- Compact packaging for on-vehicle testing
- Ready for rapid development of DMS applications with D3 Engineering design services
Automotive Advanced Driver Assist (ADAS) Systems
- Driver Monitoring Systems (DMS)
Get to market fast with D3 Engineering Product Development Services
Purchase of a DesignCore® kit gives you a license to evaluate the technology and use it as a platform for product development. Our Design Services team can help, using DesignCore platforms as reference designs for your product development, to reduce risk and accelerate time to market.
We can also help you integrate a DesignCore design directly into your product for a license fee. Finally we can supply part or all of your final system as original device manufacturer (ODM) products. DesignCore kits can be used to evaluate these ODM products.