*Inventory Reduction Sale!*
This 1.3 MP FPD-Link™ III camera is a fully-validated, rugged camera module featuring the OmniVision® OV10640 image sensor. It is validated for thermal, electrical, and mechanical performance and is ready for production in automotive and performance-critical industrial applications. It has superior thermal characteristics and was designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
Additional Product Information
OV10640 Camera Module
- OmniVision® OV10640 Image Sensor
- FPD-Link™ III camera with DS90UB953A Serializer
- Very small size
- Ultra-lightweight (<10 g excluding lens)
- Perfect camera axis alignment
- 194 degree and 52 degree lens options
- Resolution: 1280 x 1080 @ 60fps
- Formats: 3x12b RAW, PWL, 20b linear combined
- Superior thermal characteristics
- Designed for harsh environmental conditions
- Designed to IP69K, IP67, automotive, and industrial standards.
- Fully validated and ready for deployment in volume production in automotive and industrial applications
- Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Camera Surround View and Backup Camera Monitoring Systems
- Mirror Replacement
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Industrial Autonomous Vehicles
- Unattended Surveillance
- Process Automation
- Machine Vision
DesignCore® RVP-TDA3x Development Kit w/4GHz FPD-Link™ III
DesignCore®NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier FPD-Link III Interface Card
Read the DesignCore D3RCM-OV10640-953 Rugged Camera Module Data Sheet for additional information and product specifications.
SKU (194 FOV): 1000581 **Out of Stock**
SKU (52 FOV): 1000508
Get to market fast with D3 Engineering Product Development Services
We can support integration of D3 Camera Modules into your end product with services including custom ISP tuning, software drivers, and verification support. We can also help you speed embedded vision system development with our proven DesignCore® vision processor platforms and full-cycle embedded product development services. Our expertise in imaging system design will help you get to market faster, while reducing the risks and costs of new product development.