This 2.1 MP FPD-Link™ III camera is a rugged camera module with a SONY® IMX390 image sensor. It is designed for automotive and performance-critical industrial applications. It has superior thermal characteristics and the production version will be able to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
Use Limitation Notice: D3RCM-IMX390-953 rugged camera module (SKU 1001087) is available as a pre-production prototype. It is intended for mechanical, optical and functional product development use only.
1- 2 Weeks
Additional Product Information
- SONY® IMX390 Image Sensor
- FPD-Link™ III camera with DS90UB953A Serializer
- 192 degree and 70 degree lens options
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60fps
- Formats: 24/20/12b RAW Combined HDR
- Ultra-lightweight ( <10 g excluding lens)
- Excellent thermal management
- Perfect camera axis alignment
- Designed for harsh environmental conditions
- Supports leading vision and sensor processors
- NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX, AGX Xavier, and AGX Orin
- Texas Instruments TDA4x, TDA3x and TDA2P
- Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Mirror Replacement
- Industrial Autonomous Vehicles
- Unattended Surveillance
- Process Automation
- Machine Vision
DesignCore® RVP-TDA2X Development Kit SKU:1000433
DesignCore® RVP-TDA2PX Development Kit SKU:1001082
DesignCore® RVP-TDA3X Development Kit SKU: 1000730 (4 GHz)
Read the DesignCore D3RCM-IMX390-953 Rugged Camera Module Datasheet for additional information and product specifications.
SKU: 1001087 (70 FOV), No longer available: 1001086 (192 FOV)
Get to market fast with D3 Engineering Product Development Services
We can support integration of D3 Camera Modules into your end product with services including custom ISP tuning, software drivers, and verification support. We can also help you speed embedded vision system development with our proven DesignCore® vision processor platforms and full-cycle embedded product development services. Our expertise in imaging system design will help you get to market faster, while reducing the risks and costs of new product development.