Part of the DragonBoard™ 410c Camera Kit, this mezzanine board is also available separately. It directly connects up to two MIPI CSI-2 cameras to the DragonBoard 410c. One miniature camera module is included. Expansion headers provide access to other communication interfaces on the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 410E including I2C, SPI, and UART.
Use this kit for technology evaluation and proof-of-concept. Learn more about product development with D3.
Benchtop evaluation and proof-of-concept. Contact D3 for further development.
See Arrow website
Additional Product Information
One (1) DesignCore® Camera Mezzanine Board OV5640
- Camera Interfaces: Two MIPI CSI-2 (2-lane)
- Expansion Interfaces: Two UART, two SPI, one I2C, one PCM, GPIO
One (1) Leopard Imaging Micro Camera Module OV5640
- OmniVision OV5640 1/4″ 5MP CMOS image sensor
- Micro lens with VCM-driven autofocus
- Focal length: 3.5mm
- Focus distance: 10cm to infinity
- FOV: 65 degrees
- Conforms to 96Boards Consumer Edition specification
- Supports Arrow DragonBoard™ 410c
- Direct MIPI CSI-2 camera access
- 5MP autofocus camera module included
- Software support: Linux (Debian)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Read the DesignCore Camera Mezzanine Board OV5640 Data Sheet for additional information and product specifications.
Get to market fast with D3 Engineering Product Development Services
Purchase of a DesignCore® kit gives you a license to evaluate the technology and use it as a platform for product development. Our Design Services team can help, using DesignCore platforms as reference designs for your product development, to reduce risk and accelerate time to market.
We can also help you integrate a DesignCore design directly into your product for a license fee. Finally we can supply part or all of your final system as original device manufacturer (ODM) products. DesignCore kits can be used to evaluate these ODM products.