The DesignCore® Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Platform is a wheeled test platform that can be used to verify systems. Learn more about product development with D3. NDA required; D3 will contact you upon order submission.
5 – 8 Weeks
Available starting at quantity of 5. Contact D3.
Additional Product Information
- A wheeled test platform to verify systems for the running of ADAS applications such as Surround View
- Can be used with a D3 Rugged Vision Platform (RVP) and four D3RCM or D3CM camera modules (can be easily mounted)
- Once verified on the wheeled test platform provided, the RVP and camera modules can be easily de-mounted and installed on your test vehicle
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Front camera
- Surround View
- Surround View + car black box (CarBB)
- Smart rear camera
- Camera monitoring systems (CMS)/mirror replacement
Autonomous Shipping and Transportation Systems
Materials Handling Systems
- Pedestrian detection
- Traffic sign recognition
- Lane detection
- Sparse/dense optical flow
- Edge detection
- Structure from motion
- Traffic light detection
- Forward collision warning
- Object classification
Get to market fast with D3 Engineering Product Development Services
Purchase of a DesignCore® kit gives you a license to evaluate the technology and use it as a platform for product development. Our Design Services team can help, using DesignCore platforms as reference designs for your product development, to reduce risk and accelerate time to market.
We can also help you integrate a DesignCore design directly into your product for a license fee. Finally we can supply part or all of your final system as original device manufacturer (ODM) products. DesignCore kits can be used to evaluate these ODM products.